Black screen every morning

• Hi,

I have a little problem with my setup (pi3 plugged in a Yamaha RX-V385, plugged in HD TV) since a moment.

I also have a cron wich makes the Pi reboot every night at 3 AM.

I made this cron because I often found the pi frozen when I needed to use it.

Now, things are even worse...every day I find my LibreElec with a black screen.

TV doesn't say "no signal", and Yatse doesn't say "not connected" so I believe LibreElec is still running...

Pi is not frozen since Ambilight is still working as intended on other sources than Kodi.

I can't figure what is happening and it's puzzling me...

Here are all the logs that were in the "temp" folder (debug is enabled since a long time because it seemed to fix my freeze problem at first).

Dropbox - Logs.zip - Simplify your life

I do not have many addons installed except Cinemavision, TVTunes and Yeemee to control my bulbs.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

PS: I had a look at the logs and I'd like to know also why it makes query to the music database every 20 minutes (I have absolutely ZERO music in my setup ^^).

• I'm guessing your Yamaha and TV are both off during this reboot. Maybe the HDMI handshake isn't completed. I had a similar issue with my Intel NUC, Yamaha AVR and Sony TV. Sometimes I could toggle the Yamaha input (using the knob or the remote), wait a few seconds and change it back. That would bring the LE/Kodi screen image back on.

• I'm guessing your Yamaha and TV are both off during this reboot. Maybe the HDMI handshake isn't completed. I had a similar issue with my Intel NUC, Yamaha AVR and Sony TV. Sometimes I could toggle the Yamaha input (using the knob or the remote), wait a few seconds and change it back. That would bring the LE/Kodi screen image back on.

Thanks for your answer.

I've already tried just to toggle to another source, wait a bit and then go back to LibreElec, but unfortunately with no luck..

And yes both Yamaha and TV are off during the reboot so I suspected the handshake too, but this problem appeared 5 days ago, everything was working fine before with the same setup.