Chrome and 4k resolution

• Is there a way to resize UI? It's really small with 4k resolution, so it's almost impossible to use chrome. I mean size of address bar, tabs etc. Built-in scale affects just websites, not browser's UI.

Ive tried to install several chrome addons supposed for scale, but all of them affect just websites content

• There is no real fix for this but you are likely run Kodi at 4k res ? If so this is not really what you want. Kodi Ui is basically FHD only, using it at 4k just waste a lot resources. Btw even thats just the Kodi Ui, if you want to play a 4k movie it is still shown in 4k.

So just set the Kodi resolution to FHD and it should fix chrome too :)

• thanks for ansver, if it's not possible, I have to change my question.

Is there a way always to keep 1080p resolution in libreelec when no video is playing ? And once any video is played, resolution has to switch to 4k. I've tried to set 1080p in kodi and all white list to 4k - no success, autoframerate is not working in that case.

---

the reason why I need it - TV adds some uwanted processing when it handles upscaling to 4k itself, it looks like edge sharpen, it doesnt really looks good for those who wants best quality, I have samsung, but Im sure all tv's adds a lot of post processing for non native resolutions. That's not good when you're watching perfect 1080p remux for example. It's better if kodi or videodriver handles upscaling itself so you can be sure no processing is added

thank you

sorry for my english