XORG Server Killing My Startup

• You guys were great with my last problem.. Finally figured out what you were trying to tell me regarding SMB and Windows 10 and finally got the networking done the way I needed to.. Many thanks for that...

But I think I might have farbled something up in the process..

When I boot up now, I get the message shown in the pic... And the machine just sits there...

I figured I might have frak'ed up the boot drive, so I replaced it with a 64GB SSD SATA3 drive and reinstalled LibreElec/KODI from scratch...

Set it up the way I wanted it and then, when I rebooted it did the same thing...

As before, if I reboot once or twice, it finally boots up but in THIS case, KODI tells me it's in SAFE MODE and I have to redo all the settings...

This indicates to me that it's the DATA drives that are the cause of the problem..

Is there an fsck-ish command I can run via SSH into my LibreElec box that will allow me to clean the DATA drives without losing any data??

• Old or new Nvidia card? Don't be shy giving details, we're not sitting next to you.

Touche... :D It's a old-ish video card... circa 2-3 years old..

Was working fine until I futzed with things trying to fix the networking side of things..

• Some further info.. As I mentioned above, the problem seemed to occur with both the old 500GB SATA drive and the newer 64GB SSD drive... I had assumed that meant the TB DATA drives were the ones farbled..

Pulled them outta the loop and I still get that boot up problem...

• OK, that sounds about right.. Forgot that I actually got it into safe mode once or twice.. Sorry, I am juggling three projects at once plus a covid shutdown...

I won't be able to try it until I get home.. Depending on how late that is, I might not be able to follow up til the morning..

Thanx to all for the input.. I'll get with ya'all soon...

Thanx again...