[8.2.3.1] LibreELEC 8.0 for S805

• kszaq, do you have any idea why my WiFi won't connect?

Was using wired LAN only but wanted to use my box wireless today but couldn't connect to my router.

Networks a all visible under settings.

I've attached the logfile.

EDIT: After rebooting my box 3 times I can acces my router now and WiFi is working. No idea what caused it not to connect.

BTW what are cec write errors?"

Code
    [amlogic] ##### cec write error! #####
  • BTW what are cec write errors?

Your TV/monitor doesn't support CEC or Amlogic implementation is not compatible. Don't worry about these messages.

Kszaq as i am not having any issues with your original 8.0.2c....... Should i just stick with it or apply this re-uploaded fix version ?

You can stick with the previous build, the only change is freezing fix. If you can see resolution switch after LE splash you won't have freezes with this previous build.

• Hey Kszaq........

Just noticed in the downloads there is a 8.0.2d for the S805......... but no mention of it in this thread.

Is the 8.0.2d for the S805 or is it there by mistake ?

Just didn't want to update a break anything ya know lol

Cheers Dude

• Hi!

I have no idea why, but all builds (m201d) do freeze after a cuple of minutes on my MXQ (S805Q_V2.0) even if I do nothing. The storage looks OK as I use the PVR IPTV simple client and a few video addons only with the Kodi default skin. The only thing I found strage that the /dev/loop0 usage is 100%, but red somewhere it's normal. Also, the wifi (rtl8189es) doesn't work unless I use a wifi dongle.

Is there a way to fix all this and make it usable or it's something with my box?

P.S

I really want to get rid of android.

• Sabolch

I have the same issue and have gone through everything you can think off. I have the 512 ram as well and it would freeze even at idle.

512 is enough RAM. As you said Android it will not freeze. There is a problem with this board and Kszaq build. I have tried every version and the only one that does not freeze is older version. 7.0.1.1. It works fine but it is only Jarvis. I am not sure what changed after that build but anything after that

with m201D freezes certain MXQ Motherboards. I also use a Wifi Dongle. I normally run at around 300 Megs of RAM with many addons without any issue on that Build.

Give it a shot on SD card. Let us know.

Index of /s805/old_builds

• kszaq

I loaded fresh 8.0.2e on a SD card with no Addons. After moving around Kodi after about 8 mins it locked up. Then reboot left it alone locked up after 15 mins.

7.0.1.1 is fine anything after that Locks up. Any other major changes after 7.0.1.1 for M201d ?

Thanks