Rpi 4 + Libreelec + HyperionLE addon +

• When I power everything on, only the first 3 and the last LED light up, and those are faint as well

LED: APA102

Setup: TV (Sharp LC40LE810E) -> SCART -> Grabber -> Rpi4

Did wiring like this:Ambilight-Projekt-Verkabelung-LED-Netzteil-OHNE-L%C3%96TEN.jpg

Hyperion log(

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ) has zero errors

• Hyperion log has zero errors

That's not quite correct, from the log it looks like you forgot to enable SPI in config.txt (or set a wrong SPI device)

Code
    Mar 11 20:44:42 LibreELEC sh[555]: Failed to open device('/dev/spidev0.0')

so long,

Hias

• That's not quite correct, from the log it looks like you forgot to enable SPI in config.txt (or set a wrong SPI device)

Code
    Mar 11 20:44:42 LibreELEC sh[555]: Failed to open device('/dev/spidev0.0')

so long,

Hias

I fixed the SPI error, there was a typo in the config.txt, I fixed it but the situation is still the same, also, the grabber only produces a blank blue picture.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks for replying

Krisz

• Check if you selected the correct /dev/videoX device, input and video standard in the grabber configuration.

Run v4l2-ctl --list-devices to get a list of the available V4L2 devices, this will also show the /dev/videoX provided by each v4l2 device.

Then run v4l2-ctl -d /dev/videoX -n to get a list of the input numbers, this will also print some readable names (like "S-Video", "Composite1" etc).

so long,

Hias

• I got these when i entered those commands

• Well, you should have substituted /dev/videoX with the actual device node shown for your grabber (/dev/video0 in your case).

As /dev/video0 is already the default simply run v4l2-ctl -n.

so long,

Hias

• Well, you should have substituted /dev/videoX with the actual device node shown for your grabber (/dev/video0 in your case).

As /dev/video0 is already the default simply run v4l2-ctl -n.

so long,

Hias

My bad.

These are the results of the commands that you listed: