Black screen

• Every time I start my projector, the screen goes black. I have to reboot the LibreELEC with the smart phone app in order to get the picture back. I think the signal doesn't get lost, since I never get any sort of dialogue about lost signal. However, the screen remains black.

Details:

I have a Marantz AVR with two HDMI outputs (main and monitor). TV is attached to this main HDMI output and projector is attached to the monitor output). When I start the system, I can see the picture in TV fine. But right after projector starts and monitor HDMI output activates, the screen goes black. Projector is receiving a signal, otherwise it would show a dialog telling there's no HDMI signal.

What happens in the moment when the second HDMI activates? TV will be shut down a moment before the projector kicks in.

(edit: When running a Chromecast or Windows 10 the same way, there's no problem what so ever.

RPI4 2GB 16GB

TV LG Oled 4K 60Hz

Projector FullHD Optoma

Marantz SR5009

Edited once, last by Hammaskeiju: Additional information was added (March 9, 2020 at 9:22 PM).

• Try swapping the HDMI connectors around, Projector support is limited.

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link