LibeELEC on RPi4 restarted over night and runs in safe mode now

• Hi there,

my LibreELEC installation seems to have crashed over night and now refuses to boot correctly.
    I have reinstalled it several times using NOOBS or the SD card creation tool and then it boots just fine but as soon as I try to restore my backup using the backup add-on the same thing happens again. I'm using LibreELEC 9.2.0 and I didn't change a thing.

I was basically using an out of the box Installation + the Backup Add-on for daily backups.

Is there any way I can make my backup boot again? I tried restoring it to the KODI Windows App and that seems to work just fine, so I guess there's nothing too bad going on with it.

Here's the logfile of one of the crashes on reboot after restoring the backup:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Any help is appreciated, I'm not new to Kodi or Linux but I'm generally more of a windows guy so please keep it simple, thanks.

EDIT: I just stumpled upon the error regarding the german language add-on and set kodi to en-us manually in the konfig file and then it worked just fine. After that I reinstalled the german language add-on and now that seems to work just fine too. I don't know what caused this but now everything works again.

Edited once, last by xD512: Found the solution. (February 20, 2020 at 9:57 PM).