Chrome launcher - Leia - generic intel

• Hi guys

Im new to Kodi and I've been having this issue, probably it has been asked before and solved, I took a look here but couldn't find it

I have Leia installed in a PC I had around, installed chrome add-on and chrome launcher add-on.

The issue is when I try to start YouTube or whatever via launcher Kodi says chrome not found

Afaik it works in regular Kodi so I suppose it is a chrome location issue

Can someone point me to the solution?

Thanks in advance

• Hi. Chrome works just fine

Using the kiosk mode launcher available in *some repo*

As said before, this launcher says chrome not found

Googling this, found that it could be a chrome location issue

The only thing that I see is that super repo's chrome launcher is for a previous version of Kodi.

Any ideas?

• this is expected, those "addons" do not support LibreELEC so it won't find the binary for Chrome

do you have some settings where you specify the location of the binary ?

I haven't tampered with the scripts yet nor searched the directory tree to see where are the bins. Didn't want to do any trial an error so I asked but I think I will have to try to do the hack myself

• Download from lebreelec.tv the chrome browser 9.2.1. This is a zip file . (be sure your libreelec version is 9.2.1.) on a laptop and transfer it to a usb flashdrive and contect this to the media-player you have KODI on. go to add-on and left in the corner to addon-on --- you get the options .. Install Add-ons via a zip-file . You will see the usb link and press on the browser.chrome-9.2.0.102.zip file and it is done