Milhouse Matrix latest builds and python script issues

• I've just noticed an issue with my Raspberry Pi3 running any Milhouse Matrix build. Specifically the python upgrade to 3 within the build is causing some kind of conflict with Addon dependencies which require python 2, so any addon's I have (all common video and program addons that is including indigo) just refuse to work . I've tried re-installing the Script.module.cryptopy and script.module.win_inet_pton files manually (which i believe is the issue) but kodi refuses to let it happen.

My latest attempt at solving this last night was to do a hard kodi reset. I left my Pi importing the kids external HDD library when I went to bed. (woke up this morning and it was still going!).

I've set addon's to not update and am considering which to install but I'm now wondering if that's even a good idea if a repo when installing an addon just replaces dependency files causing the same issue again.

Any thoughts?

• Not that its really any of my business but still i will throw it out there as a lot of people looking for the easy way end up with things that they may not understand what its capable of doing or being used for..

Indigo is something you may want to rethink as it can cause issues...

Not looking to open a discussion on the topic as its probably taboo here (for good reasons). just thought i would advise caution in regards to it... as there are safer methods to accomplish what it does...

Sorry if i am out of bounds saying so...

• Well indeed, but as every single add-on uses Python in some way, its not just piracy video add-ons, its every single add-on (be it subtitles, emulators, programs) that breaks too.

Indeed, the bleeding edge is bloody!

• Ya that is true for sure. Under the circumstances tho i think its good that the python3 push is happened concurrently with LE and the others efforts in moving up to mainstream tho rather then having them consecutively and to be honest am glad to see the move, I quess now it will up to the add-on devs to start looking into moving forward in their respective projects as well as things move forward.

but your right it may be bloody for a bit.