Posts by Buggerlugz

I've just noticed an issue with my Raspberry Pi3 running any Milhouse Matrix build. Specifically the python upgrade to 3 within the build is causing some kind of conflict with Addon dependencies which require python 2, so any addon's I have (all common video and program addons that is including indigo) just refuse to work . I've tried re-installing the Script.module.cryptopy and script.module.win_inet_pton files manually (which i believe is the issue) but kodi refuses to let it happen.

My latest attempt at solving this last night was to do a hard kodi reset. I left my Pi importing the kids external HDD library when I went to bed. (woke up this morning and it was still going!).

I've set addon's to not update and am considering which to install but I'm now wondering if that's even a good idea if a repo when installing an addon just replaces dependency files causing the same issue again.

Any thoughts?

I'd love to follow suit and wish you guys all the best luck with your exciting project.

From what I can gather (and boys is it well hidden), you guys made the right decision to go it alone and as your ranks increase to get more talented people onboard, nodoubt your project will go from strength to strength!

Well done guys, glad you made the leap!