Need help with shared database.

• So, I've followed the Kodi site's directions and have a shared MariaDB database up and running. I've copied the necessary files and verified that it is working on 3 devices (desktop, laptop and phone). However, after copying the advancedsettings.xml and other files through ssh to my Raspberry Pi 3 running the current version of LibreElec, it appears the data is not being imported. My best guess is that this is a version problem, but I'm not sure how to resolve it. I installed the current version of Kodi on my PC through Manjaro's mirrors and on my phone through the Google Play store and they match up, but it looks like the LibreElec build is slightly newer? Is there a way to roll back LibreElec's Kodi version to match my other devices so they can share a database, or am I way off on what might be wrong here? My other devices show Build Kodi 18.5 Git:20191116-nogitfound Compiled: 2019-11-16. LibreElec shows Build Kodi 18.5 Git:newclock5_18.5-Leia Compiled: 2019-11-23. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

• It's only the major build version (Matrix v19.x vs Leia v18.x vs Krypton v17.x etc) that matter. The minor ones (the bit after the point) doesn't matter.

The database version is only bumped when the major version is. The minor ones within a given major release version all use the same database number.

Look in the debug logs of each instance and check that the advancedsettings.xml file is being read correctly, and whether there are any other access errors shown.