I'm trying to deploy jellyfin docker container to support gpu hw transcoding in Raspberry. Following jellyfin/linuxserver.io guidelines it's necessary to mount OpenMax libraries (/opt/vc/lib) inside the container to make it working and here it's where it's failing due to a linking error. When I execute the following command to create the container:
Jellyfin container logs report the following error not being able to start the app web server:
- [cont-init.d] 40-gid-video: executing...
- [jellyfin-init] Pi Libs detected loading
- /sbin/ldconfig.real: Can't link /opt/vc/lib/libfdt.so.1 to libfdt.so
- [cont-init.d] 40-gid-video: exited 0.
- [cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: executing...
- [cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: exited 267.
- [cont-init.d] done.
- [services.d] starting services
- [services.d] done.
Does anybody know how to fix it?.