Do no reboot after power cut [LibreElec on Odroid C2]

• Hi all,

I've got LibreElec working on an Odroid C2 and whenever there is a power cut, the device restarts itself when power is restored. Whenever the device restarts itself, it turns on the TV via HDMI-CEC and wakes me up at night.

I'd like to know if there's some config file where I can change this behaviour and leave it off after a power cut.

Thanks in advance!

• Thanks, Da Flex. That may be a possible solution for RPi users. And you've made me realise that a smart switch may also do the trick. I think that's what I'll do, since I don't think there's a way that can be achieved via software.

• Settings > System > Input > Peripherals > CEC Adaptor > set "Devices to power on during startup" to "none"

Thanks chewitt, that did it! In my case that wasn't enough and I also had to disable the option ”Switch source to this device on startup” on the same menu.

Cheers!

• If disabling CEC wake-up already does it for you, then you can mark this thread as "solved".

The Pimoroni SHIM should be compatible to the C2, if you also want to keep that device off.

chewitt :

Something like an idle power-off timer would be a nice feature for LE. So after a power cut the device would power-off automatically again. Currently we have an idle-independent power-off timer, but that's not suitable for a power cut situation. I know I could do it with an autostart script, but having it as a GUI function would be easier.