System restarts instead of shutting down

• Я должен надеяться, что он установлен на компьютере. Если бы вы установили LibreELEC на гардеробную, это было бы замечательно.

Но ... не могли бы вы предоставить какие-либо другие детали вашего компьютера, потому что у нас нет хрустального шара здесь.

Платформа Pegatron WALL-E L6 PV — купить, цена и характеристики, отзывы

• I should hope so that it is installed on a computer. If you had installed LibreELEC on a wardrobe closet, it would be amazing.

But .. can you provide any other details of your computer, because we have no crystal ball here.

WALL-E L6 PV pegatron

• WALL-E L6 PV pegatron

This is possibly the oldest type of hardware you can install LibreELEC on. I'm surprised it still runs at all.

That hardware is some 10 years old now. I'm guessing there is some new Linux version glitch on old hardware that makes your device misunderstand the shutdown command.

I don't think we can do anything about that anymore. The simplest thing to do during a (re)boot is to do a hard power-down (hold power button for more than 3 seconds), or simply pulling out the power cord.

• This is possibly the oldest type of hardware you can install LibreELEC on. I'm surprised it still runs at all.

That hardware is some 10 years old now. I'm guessing there is some new Linux version glitch on old hardware that makes your device misunderstand the shutdown command.

I don't think we can do anything about that anymore. The simplest thing to do during a (re)boot is to do a hard power-down (hold power button for more than 3 seconds), or simply pulling out the power cord.

Everything works for windows.
    In general, a great answer)