7.90.007 Cannot set Source details

• I just got my new Raspberry Pi 3 set up with the latest Alpha version, and noticed a difference from my Intel NUC running Kodi 17.0 beta 3 (on Ubuntu Server).

Normally when adding a Source I can set details for which type of files are in it (Movie, TV Show, etc) but it seems that after pressing OK it doesn't show the window for that.

I added a advancedsettings.xml for my MySQL (MariaDB) configuration, and added all Source directories on my NAS containing movies and series. But I worry that when I add new movies or series/episodes, it can't scrape because nothing is set per source.

Am I missing something specific for LibreELEC perhaps?

• If you have an existing mysql db you don't need to set content on every machine - just on 1 for each source (doesn't even have to be the same machine - once set they're stored in the mysql db). So once your advancedsettings are in place you don't even need to add the sources unless you want file views. It should just work. And if you add an existing source in eg videos using the context menu should show it's already set to movies / tv / whatever.

• Ok, that makes sense. But it would also be nice to be able to edit in case I made a mistake?
    Changing from Movies to TV Shows or how items in the source are put. Going from alle files in one directory to a folder per file, for example.

Now, when editing a Source I can only change the path of the source.

• That's not right - there should be a 'change content' option in the context menu.
    Silly question maybe - you've entered the paths under 'video', 'music' (which would be correct), not in the file manager...?

• Not File Manager I believe, but couldn't add under Video/Music either I believe.
    On the (iirc) Root Library?, the screens with two blocks entries left and right, is where I added the sources.

Already had the idea things weren't looking the way they should.
    Maybe I should start over.

I bought a SDCard with Kodi on pre-installed. OpenELEC and LibreELEC plus the default thing.
    Can choose to install LibreELEC, and did the upgrade using the manual update to here.

• Not File Manager I believe, but couldn't add under Video/Music either I believe.
    On the (iirc) Root Library?, the screens with two blocks entries left and right, is where I added the sources.

That's kodi's file manager, so it won't work from there.
    You need to add sources in videos / music to be able to set content / play media.

• Think I found the location. Maybe it's just me, but it feels the new skin makes reaching the Video part a lot deeper.
    Sounds odd to have two (perhaps more?) locations to add Sources, but they are not the same...

• No idea on the skin, I don't use it.
    In confluence it's 2 clicks from the home page.
    1st click > videos.
    2nd click > files.
    Add video sources in videos;
    Add music sources in music;
    If it's for files put 'em in file manager.
    It's all fairly logical when you're used to it.