H265 10bits Krypton Ok Leia not Ok

• Hello Friends,

2 days ago i have upgrade my libreelec from 8.2.5 to 9.2

All is ok, but the video on HEVC 265 / 10bits is very "dark" and not correct on my TV: "jerky" ...

But with 8.2.5 no problem.

On 9.2 i have disable on "VAAPI" the HEVC... no change...

I 'm not understand... maybe my HTPC is to hold for Leia 9.2? (my Motherboard)

thank's for help

Charly

• If you are using the onboard graphics (Intel HD2000/3000) for HEVC 10 bits video (which the card was not designed for), then every decoding will have to be done by the powerful but old(?) CPU, which is not an ideal situation for Krypton or Leia.

I don't know why there would be a big difference in HEVC handling. Perhaps synchronization settings are different?

Provide via a pastebin website your debug-enabled log file if a video with hiccups for more insight.

• Hello

i have log :

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i have activate ffpmeg log

I have stop on pastebin ly log (beceause only 512k in free). but the last line repeat, and repeat after

i start to play the video on line 2019-11-28 11:14:57.193

thanks for help

Edited once, last by Charly42 (November 28, 2019 at 1:45 PM).