addons.libreelc.tv maybe down - 404 error

• Hmm, looks like you got some older LE version via noobs install - not quite sure why that happened.

In LE settings you should see there's an update to 9.1.502 available (if not, set automatic updates to "manual", select "LibreELEC-9.2" in the update channel and then go to available versions - there 9.1.502 should show up).

BTW: automatic LE updates and addon update/installation can fail if the network connection takes too long to come up - it's best to enable "Wait for network before starting Kodi" (in LE Settings->Network), this avoids running into these issues.

so long,

Hias

• Hi,
    thanks for reply.
    I already found out the thread you have linked...
    But I don't understand how I can resolve...
    As per your linked thread, my installation is NOT "non-official": I installed via NOOBS.
    I also tried the `sed` command but it is not working :(

Am I wrong?

• As per your linked thread, my installation is NOT "non-official": I installed via NOOBS.

Here's a Pro game tip: don't use NOOBS, but install LibreELEC directly onto your SD card. Installing upgrades will be easier as well that way.

• Hmm, looks like you got some older LE version via noobs install - not quite sure why that happened.

In LE settings you should see there's an update to 9.1.502 available (if not, set automatic updates to "manual", select "LibreELEC-9.2" in the update channel and then go to available versions - there 9.1.502 should show up).

BTW: automatic LE updates and addon update/installation can fail if the network connection takes too long to come up - it's best to enable "Wait for network before starting Kodi" (in LE Settings->Network), this avoids running into these issues.

so long,

Hias

thanks for the explanation.
    I wonder: in kodi log file I saw "9.1.901" , so I think it is newer than 9.1.502, isn't it?
    moreover, No update found so far and yes, "wait for network" is active :)

Fabio

• thanks for the explanation.
    I wonder: in kodi log file I saw "9.1.901" , so I think it is newer than 9.1.502, isn't it?
    moreover, No update found so far and yes, "wait for network" is active :)

9.1.901 is an internal version number for addons only, which doesn't always strictly correlate to the LibreELEC version number you see eg in system info or on the boot splash screen. In LE 9.2 alpha/beta (9.1.xx versions) we had to set the point version to a very high number to avoid a clash with previously relased addons for master.

Can you check the LE version number in system info? I'd guess it shows 9.1.501 there. Still puzzling why you got that instead of 9.1.502 and why you don't see any updates....

BTW: final 9.2.0 version should be released very soon (unless last-minute issues show up) which should resolve the version issues, too.

so long,

Hias