just got the RPi4 so I tried to use it for LE, version 9.1.502, with Geniatech T230C2.
Unfortunately it seems that there are no drivers...
Here is what I got from usb-devices
- T: Bus=01 Lev=02 Prnt=02 Port=02 Cnt=01 Dev#= 3 Spd=480 MxCh= 0
- D: Ver= 2.00 Cls=00(>ifc ) Sub=00 Prot=00 MxPS=64 #Cfgs= 1
- P: Vendor=0572 ProdID=c68a Rev=08.00
- S: Manufacturer=Geniatech
- S: Product=EyeTV Stick
- S: SerialNumber=161206
- C: #Ifs= 1 Cfg#= 1 Atr=80 MxPwr=500mA
- I: If#= 0 Alt= 0 #EPs= 4 Cls=ff(vend.) Sub=01 Prot=01 Driver=(none)
On the pure Raspbian it is possible to download and build the media_build by CrazyCat, but how to do that on LE?