Scraper returning wrong information

• Hi all!

I'm trying to wrap myself around creating nfo-files for Libreelec (LE) to present.

The specific problem I have is a Swedish kid's show; Alfie Atkins, or as it's called in Swedish - Alfons Åberg (that's an A with a ring).

The Movie db has it here; Alfons Åberg Collection (1979-1998) — The Movie Database (TMDb).
    All four seasons of them.

Imdb has them too; Alfons Åberg (TV Series 1979–1994) - IMDb.

Libreelec however only presents two seasons.

It doesn't seem to matter what movie database I use, it only ever presents the two seasons.

I've tried to create my own nfo-files (using MediaElch for linux) and hoping for LE to pick it up.
    I've tried cleaning the LE-db, renaming the movie-folder to not use the "Å", to have all the episodes in one folder, separating them in four subfolders, but nada. Nothing. Still only two seasons.

This is driving me crazy.
    Is there anything I can do to force LE to see the four seasons, instead of just the two?

I'd appreciate any hint/s on how to proceed.

Thanks.

//AvG

• Firstly - adhere to the Kodi naming convention

Also see if there is a specific Swedish scrapper for Kodi.

By the looks of it, it's a TV program NOT a movie. Have you set the source as TV and not movie?

I have. Went through all my media because of this.

Haven't found any Swedish scrapers. Unless there are some in unofficial repos? Any I should be aware of?

There's a thought. I'll check that.
    In Libreelec I only saw sources to be set as "Shows" and "Movies".

Thanks!

• Found the problem. Both Movies and TV Shows folders were set to Movies in MediaElch.
    After having set the TV Shows-folder to TV Shows, rescanning a few times, some tweaking here and there, Alfie Atkins showed up properly.

Putting the finishing touches to the media manager as I write this - saving evertyhing to their respective folders - and then I'll sync everything to the LE database.

Hopefully everything should turn out fine...

Thanks for the hints and assistance! :thumbup: