Update Beelink MiniMX 1/8 to LibreELEC (Krypton) v7.90.007 ALPHA

• Hi, i'm running a first gen Beelink MiniMX 1gb ram, 8gb storage, it had a version of Openelec and one day it updated to LibreElec by itself, i'm wondering how to update it to LibreELEC (Krypton) v7.90.007 ALPHA.

I'm hoping it's as easy as dropping the update package in the update folder and rebooting but i'm not sure what version i'm meant to get, the only aarch64 build says its for oDroid c2.

Thanks, sorry :)

• Hi, i'm running a first gen Beelink MiniMX 1gb ram, 8gb storage, it had a version of Openelec and one day it updated to LibreElec by itself, i'm wondering how to update it to LibreELEC (Krypton) v7.90.007 ALPHA.

I'm hoping it's as easy as dropping the update package in the update folder and rebooting but i'm not sure what version i'm meant to get, the only aarch64 build says its for oDroid c2.

Thanks, sorry :)

Guess you were running Alex's OpenELEC build on you Beelink MiniMX (as I did also) and then it was updated to Alex's LibreELEC build. LibreELEC officially only supports several hardware platform, e.g. RPi, RPi2, Odroid C2 etc. Hence the official Krypton v7.90.007 ALPHA couldn't run on your Beelink MiniMX.

Perhaps you can try afl1's Krypton build, it is running nicely on my MiniMX or waiting for kszaq Krypton build of which I hope will be released pretty soon. Either way, you need to go through the post on this forum on how to install these builds. I doubt you can simply upgrade from you current Alex's build, though I had not tried it this way.