IPTV Simple Client: Custom HTTP headers ?

• Ah, my mistake (didn't saw your whole message).

Anyway, I read code superficially - the names must be lowercase. This patch will do the work:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Change the patch, clean kodi, make image. Then it will work.

• Then try to clean kodi package and build image again. Check with grep for changes in a file.

Already did this:

1. PROJECT=... ARCH=... ./scripts/clean kodi
    2. PROJECT=... ARCH=... make image

I opened the .cpp file and it seems fine to me. There's also a .cpp.orig file which I guess is the original.

• You need to replace the patch file. As you can see header names must be lowercase. You can check with grep or open file directly.

Code
    grep subid build.LibreELEC-*/kodi-*/xbmc/cores/VideoPlayer/DVDDemuxers/DVDDemuxFFmpeg.cpp
    Code
    name == "x-correlation-id" || name == "subid" || name == "stbid")

If still doesn't work then I need to test myself with one real URL.

• Yes, with second patch it should work:

Code
    2019-10-17 06:56:23.221 T:140245014845184   DEBUG: CurlFile::ParseAndCorrectUrl() adding custom header option 'STBID: 1'
    2019-10-17 06:56:23.221 T:140245014845184   DEBUG: CurlFile::ParseAndCorrectUrl() adding custom header option 'SUBID: 1'
  • Yes, with second patch it should work:

Code
    2019-10-17 06:56:23.221 T:140245014845184   DEBUG: CurlFile::ParseAndCorrectUrl() adding custom header option 'STBID: 1'
    2019-10-17 06:56:23.221 T:140245014845184   DEBUG: CurlFile::ParseAndCorrectUrl() adding custom header option 'SUBID: 1'

It effectively worked !

I still have to figure out how to match channel playlist with the EPG but at least I now have the stream playing.

• Excellent news!

Regarding EPG:

• Excellent news!

Regarding EPG:

I have the EPG XML file and it seems like it's properly formatted. Being able to generate part of the playlist from the XML would simplify my life a lot but will probably figure it out relatively easily.