LibreELEC & Kodi under Windows issue

• I am not certain where I should have posted this, or even the subject title. If this is the wrong forum, then please accept my apologies.

Here is the issue I am struggling with for the longest while, and I know now that it may not be an addon issue, but maybe related to LibreELEC. Whenever I setup a widget for "Episodes Airing Today" which uses SHS, as well as SHSW, I don't see the full list of episodes that are airing today while using LibreELEC. However, if I am using Kodi under Windows, it works just fine using either the Kodi Repo version of TVShow Next Aired, or even other modified versions of the addon above v.6.0.15, but this depends on the skin I am using. If I use Aeon MQ7 (Mod), it works great on LibreELEC while using TV Show Next Aired v.6.0.15, but I can use any version on my Windows PC and it works.I even tried copying the entire "addon" and "userdata" folder from Windows (minus the Database folder) and it still does not work as it should.I've tried many installations and configurations, but I have had zero success. I know it is not a high priority for most people but maybe someone can shed some light on it for me. I have also checked with many other versions of the addons "dependencies" and I am out of ideas now.:(

I would appreciate any help with this if someone has the time.

Thank you in advance,

Shedrock