Docker image or plugin for file copy/paste on Libreelec headless server via web browser

• My Libreelec is a headless server with a bunch of SSD disks for file storage.

If I need to "remotely" copy or move files from one disk to another on Libreelec from my desktop PC (MX Linux) using smb of sftp across wireless LAN the speed is very slow (5 ~ 10 mb/s).

I assume there might be 2 options - a Docker image or an existing Kodi plugin.

Could anyone please recommend a Docker image to execute file operations on the actual Libreelec server, but via browser window on my desktop PC?

Or, if there's an existing Kodi plugin, it would be great to be able to open Kodi in the browser window on my desktop PC and cut/copy files from there.

PS - I do NOT want to use the existing File Manager in Kodi for which I need to connect my headless Libreelec to another monitor or TV.

• There are a couple of docker images, one I put together a long time ago for dolphin and there is another for krusader by sparklyballs. You can give them a try. But they are both x86 only, not arm or aarch64 (not sure what system you're on).

• Thank you, Aptalca! x64 is perfect for me. I'm on MX 18.3 x64 SFCE desktop.

Found the Krusader image, it's arch and KDE though.

How do I find your Dolphin image on Docker Hub?

• Here it is: Docker Hub

Please help :)

I've installed Dolphin container using Portainer, but I cannot see any mounted drives under "media" (the folder is empty), nor do I see the "downloads" folder, probably because I'm logged in as nobody:users (99:100)

My CLI access to LE is through PuTTy (as root). I can't find any "edit" option for the dolphin image to change my login to "root" via Portainer

If I use Putty - where do I find the Dolphin's config file to edit it with nano?

• Please help :)

I've installed Dolphin container using Portainer, but I cannot see any mounted drives under "media" (the folder is empty), nor do I see the "downloads" folder, probably because I'm logged in as nobody:users (99:100)

My CLI access to LE is through PuTTy (as root). I can't find any "edit" option for the dolphin image to change my login to "root" via Portainer

If I use Putty - where do I find the Dolphin's config file to edit it with nano?

Change the environment variables user_id and group_id to 0 so it runs as root

What locations did you mount? Did you use bind mount in portainer?