Virtualbox meets Docker

• Hi, I have specific thoughts and did want to test them. I came across interresting article dealing with running headless virtualbox in docker container, which would run virtual machine and one would just log in with RDP cappability of virtualbox to the running virtual machine. So I was going through steps of the article built up container. however there is this particular step, where one needs to copy virtualbox drivers to host and install them there with a virtualbox script. I understand and I already know what you tell me, that libreelec is supposedly like this.

step 6: I got message that /usr/lib and /usr/share are R/O, is there a way to get the /usr/lib/virtualbox and usr/share/virtualbox from container to host?

step 9: shell script that installs virtualbox drivers at host won't run.

VirtualBox Meets Docker | CB Technologies

I know that you want to create stable version of libreelec, but I'd really appreciate some unsupported version of libreelec that would contain package manager, "unlocked" system folders and so on. ubuntu, lubuntu and everything else isn't solution for me, I need as thin as possible installation. some compromise was kodibuntu they stopped developing and I can't even find any working ISO.