pny class 10 sd card, 16gb

config.txt edits:

dtoverlay=gpio-shutdown

arm_freq=1100

arm_freq_min=600

sdtv_mode=0

sdtv_aspect=3

over_voltage=-1

Have a momentary button hooked to pinsc 5 (gpio3) and pin 6 (ground)

have a keyboard.xml for shudown vs menu on button press

I power on, and logitec connects perfectly. All mapped buttos work perfectly. I hit the shutdown button..it shuts down. I hit button again, and she powers up. My f710 no worky. I unplug its reciever and plug it back in... and it works. I havent tested from a full poweroff (my button wont work then will it??) yet. if i pull and reconnect power from the shutdown state, it appears to work fine.

Im at a loss here, any suggestions?

• Found a suggestion to bash buttons during boot.. so I tried it. Seems that I have to hit a button while the system is booting up for it to recognize the wireless controller (works perfectly with my f310 wired controller .. same thing, different interface). So I guess I can call this resolved.

I'm even, against all conventional wisdom, running it off a 1.8A phone charger (its also putting out 4.9V, not a true 5V..). I get lightning bolts of course.. but so far no negative results. I'm running it with all the hardware I will be using in the car. Only additional piece of hardware that will be added.. is a pimoroni wide input shim (2A, which is why I'm testing with th 1.8). She also puts out 5V true, I've tested that already..)