Zotac Nano AD12 + Kodi im Boot = Crash

• Hey,

seit gestern habe ich das Problem, dass ich sobald Kodi bootet, er die library updaten will und er dabei immer crashed. Bin derzeit auf LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.2.5.img. Sobald ich ihm das Internet nehme bootet er und man kann die aktuelle Library schauen. Habe versucht auf die LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.1.002.img upzudaten, da hatte er das gleiche Problem, ausserdem funktioniert meine Fernbediening nicht mehr. (Original Zotac). Im moment habe ich eine frische Installation laufen von der LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.0.2.img und pfelge die Library ein. Jemand eine Idee woran die 2 Probleme liegen?

• Mit der frischen Installation und kein backup wiederhertellen funktioniert LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.0.2.img. Baer ohne Fernbedienung, was ziemlich nervt.

• You might get a better response if you ask your question in English. Try google translate to get an adequate translation or wait for our German users to answer.

• Ok no worries, I can do English.

So since two days I have this weird problem, Kodi is booting normal (LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.2.5.im running for more then a year) and while scanning the media content it will crash. black screen with the mouse and after maybe 1 minute it comes back. You can use all media that was scanned before nor problem. So I tried updating to the newest version: LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.1.002.img. Still the same! But in addition also my Zotac remote was not working anymore. So I did a fresh install of LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.0.2.img, scanned all my content and it worked! BUT still no remote and that sucks. Any ideas?