Crash on scanning

• Hi guys, I have a msi AM1 Athlon 5350 running libreelec 9.0.2. connecting to a freenas server via wired smb shares. I turned it on this morning and it went into a reboot loop that wouldn't load far enough for me to do anything with, so I've reinstall.

Now I realise that it was trying to scan my library on start up and was failing, because the fresh insatll is doing the same. I can navigate to the file location, but when I scan for new content it will freeze for a minute then go blank for about 3 minutes then come back on as if nothing has happened. It doesn't actually run through startup, just comes back (without scanning).

Any ideas whats wrong?

here's a log

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

thanks for any help.

• Same issue here, started today.

On Kodi forum similar issues, pointing towards changes on the THETVDB website.

Changing crawler from TVDB towards TMDB would resolve issue till TVDB crawler is updated.

• THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Thats a massive w eight off my mind, I was just about to strip my server down and that would have been a nightmare! Panic avoided.

So we just wait it out then.

Cheers guys.

(PS why is the word w.eight censored? lol)