MAC Address

• Hi Peeps.
    I have an MXQ Pro box that I have been trying to get LE working on for over 3 weeks now, lot of time spent :( :(
    LE loads and installs fine.

The issue is the WIFI and Ethernet mac address change every reboot, so I have to enter the wifi key every time.
    I have trawled through posts about it, and tried everything, from a custom 99 dev file to set the MAC address, to an autostrart.sh file..... 0 success.

Interesting...... but when the stock firmware (tried 4 different ones) are loaded on there the MAC address also changes every reboot!

Is the anything I can do to the USB Burning tool "mac_wifi.ini" file so it flashes a static one? Its the only way of fixing this I can think of.

Any tips or help would be very much appreciated. Its driving me freeeeaking nuts.

• I had the same with my Nexbox A95. Here it was a problem with the device device tree in Libreelec version ..007. The probelm was solved, with the device tree for the A95x (Version 007) and it is also solved with the generic tree in version 008.

Be carefull, if you test different device trees. It can happen, that the box bricks. So test always with a SD card version.