rTorrent with rutorrent

• I have installed LibreELEC-imx6.arm-7.90.005-sr-3.14 on sd-card for my cubox-i and I would like to extend it's features with rtorrent and rutorrent and a ftp server. I really don't know where to start. Could you point me in the right direction. I have installed docker and try to play with GitHub - kfei/docktorrent: Full-featured BitTorrent box runs on Docker but not really getting anywhere.

The first problem is with command:docker build -t docktorrent .when I get: Cannot connect to the Docker daemon. Is the docker daemon running on this host?

When I get in addons in libeelec addons and go to docker I have a disabled(grayed out) button Run.

It this even the right direction to running rtorrent or I'm not going in the right direction?

Thanks for any help!

• I've never used rTorrent with Kodi, but I do use transmission. I never could figure out how to set up docker with transmission, but by using this method transmission works as a stand alone addon like it did prior to Libreelec.

This method does require getting into your system via SSH. I don't even know what a cubox is so I probably won't be of much help beyond this point, and I don't think this forum really likes discussion about using unsupported addons which I assume is anything not in the Libreelec repo. Hope you get something working, though and feel free to pm me if you need to discuss further.