Autochange audio output

• I've just tried a fresh install on my pi3 - Millhouse #0512 (12th May'19 build).

Scripts work fine for me still - maybe try a fresh install?

• All I can suggest is to go through the same troubleshooting steps as in this thread.

I started with a fresh libreelec 9.0, added my usual stuff, checked the headphones script worked and updated to Millhouse.

Nothing broke that I've come across yet, and headphones script is still fine.

FWIW what I did to get headphones working...

Add the following files:

/storage/.config/system.d/systemd-udevd.service.d/override.conf

/storage/.config/udev.rules.d/99-btautoconnect.rules

/storage/wherever/switchtobluetoothprofile.sh

/storage/wherever/switchtohdmiprofile.sh

Then install the audio profiles addon and set my profiles.

Pair headphones and test.

Update to Millhouse build

re-test

• Hi guys,

I have the same issue with my Samsung soudbar. I need to go to settings and connect it manually on every start up. I've tried to do as you recommanded in your different posts:

bluetoothHandler.sh

99-btautoconnect.rules

I didn't find the part about "switchtobluetoothprofile.sh"

I'm pretty new to this and might have missed something obvisous ^^

Thanks in advance.

• trogggy

Updated clean to LE 10 on my RPi4 and now Bluetooth autoconnect per udev rule didn't work anymore, again! :(

Doesn't matter if i set localhost in the override.conf or not.

Permissions for scripts and 99-btautoconnect.rules seems ok for me.

Any hint?

• Seems ok. My udev 99-btautoconnect.rules is there, the two scripts starting from shell are working also, MAC adress from BT headphones didn't changed. Only the udev didn't trigger if my Bluetooth headphones are automatically connected by LE.

99-btautoconnect.rules

Code
    ACTION=="add", SUBSYSTEMS=="input", ATTRS{name}=="00:22:37:1B:F7:2F", RUN+="/storage/.kodi/userdata/scripts/switchtobluetoothprofile.sh"

ACTION=="remove", SUBSYSTEMS=="input", ATTRS{name}=="00:22:37:1B:F7:2F", RUN+="/storage/.kodi/userdata/scripts/switchtoHDMIprofile.sh"

Any way to log this to find the problem?

Edited 3 times, last by Cris_ (November 18, 2021 at 12:03 PM).