Autochange audio output

  • Now it doesn't work again since many Milhouse builds :(


    Actually LibreELEC 9.1-Milhouse #0507 is installed on my RPi3.


    Any hint?

  • All I can suggest is to go through the same troubleshooting steps as in this thread.

    I started with a fresh libreelec 9.0, added my usual stuff, checked the headphones script worked and updated to Millhouse.

    Nothing broke that I've come across yet, and headphones script is still fine.

    ,

    FWIW what I did to get headphones working...


    Add the following files:

    /storage/.config/system.d/systemd-udevd.service.d/override.conf

    /storage/.config/udev.rules.d/99-btautoconnect.rules

    /storage/wherever/switchtobluetoothprofile.sh

    /storage/wherever/switchtohdmiprofile.sh

    Then install the audio profiles addon and set my profiles.

    Pair headphones and test.

    Update to Millhouse build

    re-test