[SOLVED][S905] 007 devel wont boot (dtb related)

• Im a MXQ Quickplay owner with a Philips PFL9664 tv. After seeing how issues related with RGB mode have been fixed at another thread, I have been unable to boot devel builds after 007 version.

My sd has been prepared with Win32DiskImager, LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0-devel-20161003204518-r23361-gb5788b7.img.gz (after being uncompressed) and gxbb_p200_1G_1Gbit.dtb as dtb.img

Toothpick method just shows the start boot screen, but with recovery method (take 2nd variant) ("android update" -> "choose any zip" -> "update"), I have ended at android recovery, with a "No command" message. Luckily, from this recovery menu there are options to dump /cache/recovery/last_kmsg and /cache/recovery/last_log

I will look for a way to save those dumps to a file, as taking pictures doesnt seem nice, but the interesting points could be:

from /cache/recovery/last_kmsg

device-tree: Duplicate name in /efusekey, renamed to "key0#1"
    device-tree: Duplicate name in /efusekey, renamed to "key1#1"
    device-tree: Duplicate name in /efusekey, renamed to "key2#1"
    device-tree: Duplicate name in /efusekey, renamed to "key3#1"
    mcblk0boot1: unknown partition table
    mcblk0boot0: unknown partition table

from /cache/recovery/last_log

E: ubootenc init failed (-2)
    E: bad bootloader arguments
    "(null)"
    E: failed to mount /dev/nlock/mmcblk0 on /sdcard (Invalid argument). try read-only
    E: failed to mount /dev/nlock/mmcblk0 on /sdcard by read-only (Invalid argument)

On previous versions:
    LE 006 booted with gxbb_p200_mxq_pro_quick_play.dtb
    LE 007 booted with gxbb_p200_1G_wetek_hub.dtb

Edited once, last by witokondoria (October 7, 2016 at 8:14 PM).

• If you see recovery screen when trying to boot from SD card it means that the card/autoscript has been not detected at u-boot stage. Have you tried upgrading your existing 7.0.2.007 card?

• Unbelievable.
    I feel ashamed as a totally noob.

I am using a microSD within a full-SD adapter. Dont ask me why, but the times I had written the 007 image, everything worked, but with devel builds wasnt (just merely coincidental). I have changed the SD adapter for another one and VOILA! LE booted within seconds and Im right now testing the output_rgb fix (currently works neat as pin)

Thanks @kszak for the tip and @and_thomas for the tryout idea