Help with a Ki Plus S2/T2

• i use tvheadend 4.2, my k2pro dvbs2 working successfully but dvbt2 scanning fail

• Can someone help me with the cccam configuration of tvheadend and Oscam, please? I am doing something wrong and the cccam is not working...

tvheadend oscam installation and configuration

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I watch this video and more and more. No solutions for me.

Sample Oscam configuration: CCCam client for CAID 0648, 0D95 and CA server for TVHeadend 4.0

In TVHeadend in Configuration->CAs add Conditional access client : CAPMT (Linux DVBAPI) with Mode: pc-nodmx.

• Customizing Oscam with HTS Tvheadend

Customizing Oscam with HTS Tvheadend on OpenELEC 5.0 for crafty view

After installation oscam is started automatically, and all config files are located in:

Code:/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.softcam.oscam/config
    oscam web interface is accessible on port 8888 with username oscam and passowrd oscam.

For an example: If your Box have IP address 192.168.0.5, in web browser you should open http://192.168.0.5:8888