Hyperion is not working

• Hello

After switching from OE to LE is was happy about the Hyperion Addon.

But unfortunately it dosent work for me :/ I used the same hyperion.config.json that i used wie OE.

The Led´s light up at boot and system start and i can control them with the Hyperion Remote App. But when i start a Movie nothing happen.

LE is running on an Intel Haswell HTPC and i have WS2801 with arduino

• Sorry for the hijack but was wondering where you got the sketch file from for your audrino, got all the parts coming for an ambilight project but I've read that many different guides I've confused myself

• Little more help if you could guys everything is wired and mounted to a frame I've tested the LEDs all working fine but I cannot get it to work from my htpc, I get the start up effect not a problem I can control it from my phone using the remote app but nothing in menus or when I play files I'm totally stumped
    I'm using an Asrock n3150 motherboard if that makes any difference

Edited once, last by jjbull (May 20, 2016 at 2:05 AM).

• Little more help if you could guys everything is wired and mounted to a frame I've tested the LEDs all working fine but I cannot get it to work from my htpc, I get the start up effect not a problem I can control it from my phone using the remote app but nothing in menus or when I play files I'm totally stumped
    I'm using an Asrock n3150 motherboard if that makes any difference

How is the config file of your hyperion setup looking, looks like it is not configured for the correct video player you are using.

• Sorted now Thxs not sure what I was doing but fully working just looking to see what I have to do to get it to work in he menus

"xbmcVideoChecker" :
    {
    "xbmcAddress" : "127.0.0.1",
    "xbmcTcpPort" : 9090,
    "grabVideo" : true,
    "grabPictures" : true,
    "grabAudio" : true,
    "grabMenu" : false, <- Change to true
    "grabScreensaver" : true,
    "enable3DDetection" : true
    },