Where to set xmltv_file_location tvheadend 4.3

• I installed TvHEadEnd 4.3 and WebGrab+ from linuxserver.io repo.

In multiple threads I saw, I was never able to determine where to put the guide.xml or specify its location to TvHeadEnd...

Any ideas?

• Location is determined from the path set in WebGrab++.config.xml...so look for that first probably somewhere in the webgrab+ addondata folder.

• There is a <filename>guide.xml</filename> by default meaning that wherever the executable is, the xml will be written there.

I got my guide.xml, where im lost is where to set in TvHeadEnd where to get that guide.xml

• There is a <filename>guide.xml</filename> by default meaning that wherever the executable is, the xml will be written there.

I got my guide.xml, where im lost is where to set in TvHeadEnd where to get that guide.xml

So probably guide.xml should be in the same folder of WebGrab++.config.xml

Are you using TvHeadend the normal version from Libreelec repo or the docker version?

In the normal version you just point to the guide.xml from the tvheadend addon settings and you enable the Internal Xmltv Grabber from Tvheadened UI.

The docker version I never used sorry so not sure if it's the same or you might need to make some script/cronjob to make it work..

• So probably guide.xml should be in the same folder of WebGrab++.config.xml

Are you using TvHeadend the normal version from Libreelec repo or the docker version?

In the normal version you just point to the guide.xml from the tvheadend addon settings and you enable the Internal Xmltv Grabber from Tvheadened UI.

The docker version I never used sorry so not sure if it's the same or you might need to make some script/cronjob to make it work..

Docker version.

Normal version of TvHeadend I had no problem configuring this.

For the Docker version I have no clue where to set that...

• Found the solution.

Used the guide.xml generated by my WebGrabPlus service instead and have set the External Epg Grabber instead.

I then had to add a cronjob that does a curl to my xmltv.sock.

Now my tv schedule is working!