LibreELEC + Retroarch 9.80 for Raspberry PI 4 !

• Nope there is no virus in the build. Or compile it by yourself.

Nervermind, i have disabled adblock and mirrorace is full of spam/malwares ads.

I upload release directly on github now.

Edited once, last by MagicSeb ().

• Hi,

so this is basically only Retroarch ready to go for RPi4 (like lakka.tv)?

Or is this Kodi + Retroarch? This I would find quite useful.

• i just tested your image - so far its working great. I can even restore all the kodi settings from the previous alpha version.

the game performance on the other hand is even below what I had with lakka on rpi3. even some gameboy games where not playing smoothly. which roms/cores did you test it with? Or are there any settings I have overlooked?

• MagicSeb seems Wireless is limited to the 2.4Ghz band (it cant pickup my 5Ghz network)

Got the first RetroArch Crash, its got a Memory leak i think because it crashed due to an Out of Memory Error: here's the attached full log archive. (shows in System.log)

log-2019-07-16-07.01.42.zip

Edited once, last by Cael ().

• i just tested your image - so far its working great. I can even restore all the kodi settings from the previous alpha version.

the game performance on the other hand is even below what I had with lakka on rpi3. even some gameboy games where not playing smoothly. which roms/cores did you test it with? Or are there any settings I have overlooked?

I have tested with no shaders, can you give me your exact settings to reproduce the situation ?

- Shaders

- Cores used and seems to be not optimised.

• I'm trying to adding some optimisations, by patching makefile, on multiples cores may be it can help or not.

• just had a crash that hosed the whole system boot. says something about cant mount fs on unknownblock(0,0)

• i see theres core optimizations any way to update that or would we haveto make a build before you release a new one to test?

• i was gone outside w/ my neighbor shootin the breeze (i 'm kinda the "Uncle" of the neighborhood in the corner here.), while i had left it running withinSnes9x (again) and came back to an OOM induced Kernel Panic.

• Sofar just about 2 hours no crash *yet* (and i was outside lastnight w/ the neighbor for lil over 2 hours) going to let it idle for another hour more n see if it crashes then try w/ a game that hasnt been patched for MSU-1 Audio if it does, and see if its the MSU-1 functionality causing it.

edit: at 9:32pm EDT, Retroarch suddently dropped to bash prompt leaving the Pi 4 unresponsive requiring a power cycle.

Edited 2 times, last by Cael ().

• Hello,first of all thank you for this nice Build.But i wonder how i can copy the libretro.so files over to raspbian because retroarch in this build runs nice with this cores but it keeps randomly crashing