I can not copy in internal memory libreelec amlogic s905x2

• libreelec boots from the usb correctly everything starts fine, then I enter ssh correctly and use the installtointernal command but it does not work tell me installtointernal: not found the amlogic is this amazon

Última Android TV Box - Bqeel Android 9.0 TV Box 【4GB + 64GB】 Amlogic S905X2 Quad Core Arm Cortex A53 con Dual-WiFi 5.8GHz / 2.4GHz, BT 4.0, 4K * 2K UHD H.265, HDMI, USB 3.0 Smart TV Box https://www.amazon.es/dp/b07f6ywllc/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_1zxgdbtkwfk4v

• Official Post

The function of install in eMMC is still under testing. If you want , at your own risk try it. ssh is not needed, all operations are performed through a graphical interface (Меню Libreelec Setings -> eMMC). Before installation, make sure to perform a full backup of the eMMC (you can use the appropriate item). The time to create a full copy depends on the type of external media and the size of the data in the eMMC. On Ugoos AM6 , when using a good USB 3.0 flash drive , I have a full copy created in 7 minutes. On older media, this may take 20-30 minutes. After the copy or installation is complete, the system automatically shuts down.