Kodi not responding to Harmony power toggle

• i am using LibreElec on a normal pc with a MCE usb IR receiver and a Harmony 950 remote.

I have added a Microsoft - Media Center SE device. The device is working except for the power toggle button.

Any ideas how to get this button working?

• I never tried that one, so I can't say for sure. I can only tell you my experience using 2 completely different MCE usb IR receivers.

By the way, my Harmony 650 has a "power" button but "power toggle" is a display function when pressing the "devices" button and then selecting your device.

You do know you can assign unused buttons to almost any function you want, don't you ?

• well i tried to assign power off to a button. But then it looks like the machine just does a hard power off. When i turn the machine back on, by hand because the power ON assigned button is not working :( the sound is not working anymore and i have to reselected the HDMI sound port.

So yes power off is sort of working but the problem is the power on...

You meant by the Add-on Keymap Editor right?

• I have 2 old Intel NUC's and cannot use "power on" for either because of the way they were built. So, I use the kodi "suspend" function instead and that works just fine for me. I suspect that may be your issue too.

Yes, I meant the Keymap Editor addon. Navigating and saving can be difficult at first.