File Corruption After reboot

• I have a raspberry pi 2 so i wasn't sure which thread to place it under. I am using Noobs 1.9.2 to install Libreelec.

I previously had openELEC running and before i started noticing it chug along to eventually i was going to reinstall openelec to freshen everything up..I made a backup off all my movies separate files through openelec's backup in the system/video/export library.

LibreELEC Install runs fine. Update add-ons runs fine. I do nothing but change my time in the United states/Chicago area. No overclocking done.

I can add my NFS (4tb Western Digital My Cloud NAS) selecting local movie information only since i backed everything under the openelec. BUT it will search for movies pulling in all over 1100 movies....until i reboot. So far every time i reboot it says system file corruption. I have switched SD cards to see if this will fix the problem. But i wanted to type this before i forgot stuff...

• Just a thought: If LibreELEC is the only thing you boot via NOOBS, you might as well get rid of NOOBS and install LibreELEC directly.

Also, exporting a video library will only export data/info of the videos, it will not copy video files to another location as a backup.

File corruption is not uncommon with (micro) SD cards and USB sticks. The wear and tear on those devices is bigger because of the lack of TRIM functionality that SSDs do have. So sooner or later they will 'crack'.

I have switched SD cards to see if this will fix the problem.

And has it fixed the problem?

• Just a thought: If LibreELEC is the only thing you boot via NOOBS, you might as well get rid of NOOBS and install LibreELEC directly.

Also, exporting a video library will only export data/info of the videos, it will not copy video files to another location as a backup.

File corruption is not uncommon with (micro) SD cards and USB sticks. The wear and tear on those devices is bigger because of the lack of TRIM functionality that SSDs do have. So sooner or later they will 'crack'.

And has it fixed the problem?

Yes, i saw exporting is like backing up the videos because some of the artwork/thumbnails Ive had to edit them myself so when i export it wont grab other thumbnails from imbd/movie database. My movies are backed up on another NAS. And weirdly YES changing SD cards seemed to fix the file corruption.