Nightly images for A64, H3, H5, H6 and R40 boards

• Hi,

I did use the version before the one avilable now:

And after read about the new feature I did copy this last one to /.Update and restart it.

That was all.

I am afraid that if I follow the steps with this new image the result will be the same.

Is this the latest fresh image I should use to be able to install on emmc later on?

Thanks

Regards.

• Hi,

Just did a new fresh install using the image from:

and the result of install2emmc.sh was the same:

LibreELEC:/usr/bin # install2emmc

U-Boot not found. Please update current installation with board specific update or image first.

• First of all, thanks for these builds! Fantastic job, very useful! Now to my problem. Today I did 2 different setups: one official for Raspberry pi (1) using latest official image and one using Orange pi PC using latest nightly build. Only plugin installed on both systems is YouTube. Both work fine, Orange pi being superior in terms of performance. I am using Kobe android app to control both of them. However, there is one difference - Raspberry pi works 100 percent correct. When playing YouTube video on Orange pi PC system, skipping to different video location in Kobe does not work. The same thing (skipping to any video location) works flawlessly on Raspberry pi system. Any idea what could be wrong? Some setting I missed? Or some sort of bug?

• Thank you for all the work on the orange pi boards! is there a download link to TV out (composite, CVBS) on H3 or H5. ? thank you again

Edited 2 times, last by gabe (February 17, 2021 at 2:10 PM).

• LVina I checked nightly builds and they don't include U-Boot binary unfortunately. I'll check how to change that.

ldecarli No. Headers are not pin compatible and I2S on PC2 is not actually exported. You would need to unsolder one LED and use it for I2S DOUT signal and change DT file to remove LED definition and add new I2S node. So it can be done but nothing I would recommend nor I would help with that procedure.

gabe I didn't add TV out support yet.

Lewis It remains to be seen how much boards will be released as stable. I certainly don't have all of them, so it would be nice if people would report status once beta1 is released. Certainly H2+ and probably R40 boards won't be.

• ldecarli No. Headers are not pin compatible and I2S on PC2 is not actually exported. You would need to unsolder one LED and use it for I2S DOUT signal and change DT file to remove LED definition and add new I2S node. So it can be done but nothing I would recommend nor I would help with that procedure.

Ok thank you

• I have installed latest nightly on Orange Pi 3, installed Youtube plugin - works fine, but when I tried to enter to the files, LE just reset and restart.

############## kodi CRASH LOG ###############

################ SYSTEM INFO ################

Date: Wed Feb 17 15:13:49 EET 2021

kodi Options: --standalone -fs

Arch: aarch64

Kernel: Linux 5.10.11 #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Feb 17 07:42:54 CET 2021

Release: LibreELEC nightly-20210217-9a3ba92

############## END SYSTEM INFO ##############

############### STACK TRACE #################

=====> Core file: /storage/.cache/cores/core.!usr!lib!kodi!kodi.bin.1613567627.3702

=========================================

[New LWP 3702]

[New LWP 3728]

[New LWP 3727]

[New LWP 3709]

[New LWP 3729]

[New LWP 3714]

[New LWP 3734]

[New LWP 3719]

[New LWP 3736]

[New LWP 3757]

[New LWP 3741]

[New LWP 3716]

[New LWP 3715]

[New LWP 3725]

[New LWP 3711]

[New LWP 3712]

[New LWP 3759]

[New LWP 3723]

[New LWP 3721]

[New LWP 3706]

[New LWP 3732]

[New LWP 3731]

[New LWP 3707]

[New LWP 3738]

[New LWP 3703]

[New LWP 3717]

[New LWP 3742]

[New LWP 3724]

[New LWP 3726]

[New LWP 3730]

[New LWP 3735]

[New LWP 3737]

[New LWP 3758]

[New LWP 3708]

[New LWP 3705]

[New LWP 3720]

[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]

Using host libthread_db library "/usr/lib/libthread_db.so.1".

Core was generated by `/usr/lib/kodi/kodi.bin --standalone -fs'.

Program terminated with signal SIGILL, Illegal instruction.

#0 0x004c0cec in CVideoDatabase::GetScraperForPath(std::string const&, VIDEO::SScanSettings&, bool&) ()

[Current thread is 1 (Thread 0xf3665010 (LWP 3702))]

Also, when I trying to play video from attached NFS storage (I have opened files fron Yatse), Kodi again restarted

But look like this is a Kodi issue itself as LE not restarted

Edited 2 times, last by AZukr: Merged a post created by AZukr into this post. (February 17, 2021 at 1:40 PM).