Radeon graphics card for LibreELEC 10.0

• I cant recommend any nvidia hardware. Nvidia is a terrible company BLOCKING free software! Nouveau Developers Remain Blocked By NVIDIA From Advancing Open-Source Driver - Phoronix

Please dont buy their terrible freedom blocking hardware and thus supporting them. They are fighting free software and thus freedom since many years!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'll agree though .. that it was a bad mistake on the HTPC!

intel i3-7100 / Gigabyte H270M-D3H / GTX1050 / STX Essence

• Well, I am currently using MSI 1080 TI and Gaming at 4k without any problem. I read an article and I believe, that it was a very good decision. Read that article here.

• Well, I am currently using MSI 1080 TI and Gaming at 4k without any problem.

Reacting to a forum thread which is already over a year old is not very much recommended.

Technology goes fast, Nvidia support is likely to stop with LibreELEC and a 1080ti is quite an overkill for watching videos.