v8.0 ALPHA v7.90.005, Nvidia 8300 Flickering and non working video

• Good afternoon,
    I have downloaded LibreELEC (Krypton) v8.0 ALPHA v7.90.005 and installed on an x86 PC with Nvidia GeForce 8300 chipset, the screen after the bootsplash is flickering and the system is irresponsive and does not work. I can nevertheless reach the HTPC thru ssh and remotely force shutdown
    It seems to me (but I might be wrong) the same issue seen in the past in Openelec in connection with the Nvidia driver used. Would it be possible to use a Nvidia driver compatible with the widespread 8300 chipsets?
    thank you very much

• Good afternoon,
    I have downloaded LibreELEC (Krypton) v8.0 ALPHA v7.90.005 and installed on an x86 PC with Nvidia GeForce 8300 chipset, the screen after the bootsplash is flickering and the system is irresponsive and does not work. I can nevertheless reach the HTPC thru ssh and remotely force shutdown
    It seems to me (but I might be wrong) the same issue seen in the past in Openelec in connection with the Nvidia driver used. Would it be possible to use a Nvidia driver compatible with the widespread 8300 chipsets?
    thank you very much

Good afternoon, same issue with LibreELEC (Krypton) v7.90.007 ALPHA