Can't Install Inputstream Addons from Repo anymore

• Hello,

I used to watch Amazon and Sky via the Addons and the corresponding Inputstream.Dash or SmoothStream Addons - however after updating to Alpha 5 I can no longer watch the addons and thought this to be because of the reason my Amazon/Sky Addons have been updated and my Inputstream Addons have not been update. Since the manual update failed I decided to delete and reinstall the addons ... unfortunately I can't reinstall the addons. I also manually tried to remove any Inputstream stuff in /storage/.kodi/addons - but there is none.

The fault I get in return in the log:

17:58:12 90.296066 T:1962250240 ERROR: ADDON: no available versions of inputstream.mpd
    17:58:22 100.082863 T:1962250240 ERROR: Previous line repeats 6 times.
    17:58:22 100.083023 T:1962250240 ERROR: ADDON: no available versions of inputstream.smoothstream

The Libreelec Repo however seems to bee fine and I can (for example) install tvheadend without issues!

Can someone please help me?

Regards,
    Linkin

• Not a debug log.

Anyways, apparently amazon has changed how their streaming service works so the amazon add-on won't work anymore.

• The Addon works still great on my PC - I just watched a whole movie with it - however on my rpi3 I can't install the inputstreams.

Here is the debug log- Sorry, I was not aware there are different levels of debug logs :)

Debug removed

Edited once, last by Linkinsoldier (September 26, 2016 at 9:47 PM).

• Solution found: after installation of alpha 6 everything is working again!

Gesendet von meinem SGP521 mit Tapatalk

I'm trying too to install the video inpustream from the Libreelec repo (for Mpeg Dash)
    No luck in alpha 7, neither in alpha 8.
    Full debug is here:
    eUZK

Tried downgrading to alpha 6: no luck.

Seems the way to go to have DASH support in the Youtube addon:
    YouTube Plug-in Thread