Help

• Hi to you all, this is my first post. I have a raspberry pi running kodi LibreELEC ver 7.0.2 Architecture RPi.arm. Is there any no how to manuals, as I am very new to kodi, and want to no how to store favorites and get my USB hard drive I have plugged in working. Please bear with me as never used raspberry pi or kodi before. I am 66 years old and things take a bit of sinking in. Any help would be very much appreciated. If there any you tube vids on this a link would be much appreciated.
    Regards Jonah.

• The USB hard drive should be mounted automatically after you have plugged it in and should be also available as a source. Be aware that USB hard drives should have their own power supply, as the power supply of the RPi might not be enough for that. So either it has it´s own power supply or you plug it into a self-powered USB hub

How to add sources: Adding video sources - Official Kodi Wiki

Could be a bit more specific what you mean exactly with "storing favourites"?

Edited once, last by DaVu (September 17, 2016 at 7:37 PM).

• obviously I am beyond help to old A
    [hr]

The USB hard drive should be mounted automatically after you have plugged it in and should be also available as a source. Be aware that USB hard drives should have their own power supply, as the power supply of the RPi might not be enough for that. So either it has it´s own power supply or you plug it into a self-powered USB hub

How to add sources: Adding video sources - Official Kodi Wiki

Could be a bit more specific what you mean exactly with "storing favourites"?

Thank you for your reply I will look at the link you sent. as regards favorites. I have managed to install some addons but want to save them so when I click on the Star symbol bottom left on main screen it will be there.
    Thanks again hpe this reply helps.

Edited once, last by Jonah (September 17, 2016 at 7:58 PM).