Pvr iptv simple client plugin isn't play the streams with correct refresh rate

• My minimx with latest 7.0.2.007 version play perfect refresh rate all movie, all tvheadend channel. (the settings are good to change refresh rate St start/stop)

I installed pvr iptv simple client plugin to play iptv streams. I have streams with 25fps, but played every time at gui's 60Hz.
    After and before I switch to tvheadend channel, or watch a movie, then always switch the needed 23.97,24,50,60 Hz frequency

Log attached.
    log-2016-09-17-06.19.04.zip

Edited once, last by envagyok (September 17, 2016 at 7:46 AM).

• ;) Read Changelog before posting something as a bug.

Jerky playback of some 29.97fps videos and some Live TV channels (Amlogic HW decoder bug).

LibreELEC

You wrong.

This is not jerky playback bug.
    This not change kodi the correct refresh rate bug :)
    And only with Simple iptv client.
    Tvheadend (livetv) change, movie playback change, just iptv not

Edit:
    Interesting: when I set up gui to 1080p50, then watch the US iptv (30fps) channel, then switch to 1080p60 correct
    When I switch back gui refresh rate to 1080p60, the watching eu iptv (25fps), then not switch, stay at 60fps.

Edited once, last by envagyok (September 17, 2016 at 8:14 AM).

• Got it!
    Adjust refresh rate of the display to match video frame rate of live TV streams using simple iptv client not working.
    Sorry about that "Lost In Translation"
    Have you played around with settings ?
    I use "On start/stop"
    Pause during refresh rate change "Off"
    My TV seems to respond to these settings but this may not be the case with your TV.
    Sorry about the misunderstanding. Good Luck with it.

• I use same setting, and my TV every time switch to correct refresh rate, except when I watch iptv with Simple iptv client.
    And as I edited my comment before, from 50 to 60Hz switch, but from 60 to 50Hz not.
    With my pvr client, like tvheadend it working correctly