[SOLVED] 7.0.2.007 (s905) Media player freeze

• Hi,

I tried to run that version through USB (using toothpick method) on MXQ Pro 4k.

Wifi, and everything is okey. But when I try to play live TV channels, it's working like 10-20 seconds and then it all freeze (no video - black screen) and writing "Working..." in right down corner.
    Or, after start of box when I play channel it's working normal, but when I change to another channel it also start just writing notification "Working..." in right down corner, so I can't move.

Any help there? :)

Edited once, last by jozef5198 (September 16, 2016 at 4:14 PM).

• Hi,

I tried to run that version through USB (using toothpick method) on MXQ Pro 4k.

Wifi, and everything is okey. But when I try to play live TV channels, it's working like 10-20 seconds and then it all freeze (no video - black screen) and writing "Working..." in right down corner.
    Or, after start of box when I play channel it's working normal, but when I change to another channel it also start just writing notification "Working..." in right down corner, so I can't move.

Any help there? :)

Welcome as a first posting.

I hope you researched and read:
    LibreELEC

Read the 2 pages because i think this may be your issue and this bug is solved. ;)

• Ye, but there they are talking only about wifi problems. My wifi is working good. Just that player is always freezing

How long is it working Good ? You are thinking it is working good until you play something then it is switching off and that is why your box is freezing.