TV not switching to 3D (Ivy Bridge)

• I have an issue with my Libreelec 7.0.2
    When I start a 3D movie kodi ask me to select the 3D mode but my TV still display in 2D (I have 2 picture sidebyside or topandbottom)
    I test the same movie on same HDMI port and same cable, with the same version of Libreelec on my Rpi2 and my TV switch to 3D.

Do I miss something on the configuration ?

• No, I don't think you missed something in the config. The 3D implementation on the RPi3 just seems more complete than that of an Intel IVB computer. It could be a 'simple' Intel driver video issue. I have the same experience with an Intel C1037UN-EU box. It's also possible not every TV has the same implementation of the 3D standards, much like CEC can work differently on various TVs.

• No, I don't think you missed something in the config. The 3D implementation on the RPi3 just seems more complete than that of an Intel IVB computer. It could be a 'simple' Intel driver video issue. I have the same experience with an Intel C1037UN-EU box. It's also possible not every TV has the same implementation of the 3D standards, much like CEC can work differently on various TVs.

So you thing that my HPTC config is not able to send command through HDMI. My TV is not 3D and 4K (HDR10) , I look after upgrade my HTPC, I was thinking of the new intel Kaby Lake, but is it the best solution ?

Anybody have an intel with an auto switch of the TV to 3D with 3D movie ?