RockPi4 Hardware decoder bug..

• Hi,

i use my Rockpi4 dayli with live tv and netflix. I have also a tvheadend server with german sky Card. Everything works well, but sometimes the video has to reload and at this point i have to stop the program and start it again, because the video is showing slideshow. If i turn of the Hardware decoder and use SW everything works fine!! It would be nice if someone can test this issue!

Sorry for my english...

• Hi,

i use my Rockpi4 dayli with live tv and netflix. I have also a tvheadend server with german sky Card. Everything works well, but sometimes the video has to reload and at this point i have to stop the program and start it again, because the video is showing slideshow. If i turn of the Hardware decoder and use SW everything works fine!! It would be nice if someone can test this issue!

Sorry for my english...

The nightly images are missing the software decode patches from Kwiboo for Inputstream Netflix decoding.

Otherwise everything could be hardware decoded and Netflix software decoded automatically with much better performance.

Things will improve even more with the switchover to the Linux 5 kernel.