Incorrect Clock Again

• I realize this is a repeating topic over the years, but after reading problems and solutions, I cannot determine what my time/clock problem is.

I have a PI2 on one room connected directly to my WIFI router operating with LE 8.2.5 and no NTP Servers. The time is always correct for my time zone. I have a PI3 operating with the same version of LE in another room linked to the same network but by PI3 WIFI. It is set to the same country, region, etc but the time is incorrect with or without using different x.pool.ntp.org servers. Not only is the time incorrect, but it is not even off by hour increments; LE/Kodi reports the time is 9:36AM but it is 10:52AM Colorado, USA time.

The thing is, the time was correct a few weeks ago when I checked last, and weather information was reported correctly, and ESPN3 was working.

The LE indicates that the PI3 is connected to my network although the few Add-Ons i have do not work because of incorrect time information. I do plan to run an ethernet cable to the PI3 as well; I just haven't had time yet. Will this help with correct time in some way?

I have searched but have not found a tweak to help with this, so sorry if I have overlooked something obvious.

Your help will be much appreciated.

• Can you confirm that you have set the regional data in LE and Kodi - yes there are two places (go figure).

If you still have issues,

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link
  • Thanks for your suggestions, but before I saw it, on a baseless hunch (guess), I downloaded and installed LE v9 and with no effort, the clock is correct. All works well. Go figure.

I do wish I had followed your advice tho before bailing and installing a new version as I am still curious. I have installed different OE and LE versions before and am familiar with setting regional data. Who knows, I glitched something I guess.

Thanks anyway!