[Help] Black screen on boot

• Hey guys, so I have a Nexbox A95x (S905) and I tried to /flash libreelec rather unsucessfully. I'm hoping someone can point out the mistake I did and show me how to fix it.

This is what I did:
    1. Flashed TWRP with a USB
    2. 100% sucessful with no errors/problems during and after flashing. Booting the device is also just fine.
    3. Downloaded the latest (.zip) build
    4. Performed a complete wipe of device (/data, /internal, /system)
    5. Flashed .zip through TWRP but it was unsucessful (For obvious reasons)

This is when I learned there's a guide in this very forum on how to flash libreelec and that it is NOT the same as flashing ROMs in android phones. So I followed the guide for installing libreelec on internal memory. Except for the first step which says: Download Android ZIP update for your box and extract 2 files: recovery.img and dtb.img to your SD card. I didn't quite understand how to get those, I thought it was something I can pull from my box's firmware, and I downloaded two versions of them yet I could not find those two files. Anyway, I decided to skip this step and went on with packing my usb with libreelec and the device tree (renaming it as it is mentioned) and so when I finally flashed libreelec through TWRP it was a major success. No errors lines and it appeared to have went through smoothly. Except when I rebooted the device all I see is a black/blank screen. The device is on (blue) but there's nothing on the screen. I'd really appreciate any help!
    [hr]
    I should also mention that accessing recovery through toothpick method seems impossible. Whether I press/hold the reset button before I switch on the plug or right after I switch it on nothing happens.

Edited once, last by kingofspades (September 6, 2016 at 12:05 PM).

• You need to flash stock Android using toothpick method if you have recovery.img, dtb.img and firmware. If not you can flash stock using usb buring tool, not the right forum to ask for help. You will have better luck over at freaktab.

It seems you didn't read all instructions in OP, as everything is written on how to flash and since you don't know how to unbrick you should have first installed using the SD method.

Edited once, last by JonSnow (September 6, 2016 at 1:45 PM).